We recommend that you configure enhanced e-commerce for your account! Enhanced eCommerce gives us better insights into the shopping behavior of our users. Configuring Google Analytics can help us in answering a few critical questions -
- How many purchases did I get? We can track purchases in google analytics - this also helps us in reconciling the sales across multiple platforms.
- Which products got the maximum number of sales? Product level data - we can see which products are clicked on / viewed the most. - This further helps us in refining our Smart Ads.
- At which stage are maximum number of people dropping off? We can track the checkout steps and see where people are dropping off.
- Which of my categories are getting the highest number of sales? We can also find out which categories from the website are getting the maximum number of sales.
- See how many people purchased after viewing PDP (product details page) page.
For steps to configure enhanced ecommerce for your Shopify store click here.
Please share the access for your google analytics account (View steps here) with us so that we can make the most of this information.