Why is website flow important?
A good website flow helps in improving the user experience, ultimately leading to better conversions rates. (Click here to get more insights on how to improve the conversion rate)
Here is a list of things you need to check in order to make sure the website is an ideal e-commerce website :
1. Product Page-
- Does your website have a size chart?
- Does it have recommended/related products?
- Implement customer reviews above Recommended Products and keep minimum reviews listed as this gives the user confidence to purchase the product6. Avoid negative reviews on the product page.
- Ensure there are there no Pop-Ups Claiming offers
- Check if there are products under every category
2. Cart Page-
- Remove any extra CTA buttons E.g - About us, Contact us etc.
- Check for social media links that lead the user away from the website
3. Mobile View (Cart Page)-
- Having a sticky add to cart button on the Mobile view helps achieve higher conversion rates.
4. Checkout Page-
- It is recommended to have COD enabled. Also, if your website has additional COD/Shipping charges then it is advisable to add the same to the product price instead of showing it separately at the checkout which might lead to abandoned carts.
- If you wish to show COD charges separately then ensure you mention it in the text on the landing page of the website.
- Have Guest Checkout enabled.
- Remove any extra CTA buttons from the checkout page
5. Payment Page-
- Check if the Payment page has multiple payment gateways
6. Pixel Configuration-
- It is recommended to have a single pixel on the website since it can help in accurate event tracking by creating the most relevant audience without duplication.