How do I create a Page?
Pages are for businesses, brands, organizations and public figures to share their stories and connect with people. Like profiles, Pages can be customized with stories, events and more. People who like or follow a Page can get updates in News Feed.
To create a Page:
- Go to com/pages/create.
- Click to choose a Page type.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Anyone can create a Page, but only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure.
- Do not forget to publish your page.
How to give access to a Page?
- Go to Business Settings
- Click the Pages tab
- Click Accounts and click Pages
- On the right-hand side of the Page, click Assign Partner
- Select Role- Page Advertiser
- Connect your page using your partner's Business ID
- Enter business ID- 854051238018483
- Click on confirm
- You can't transfer ownership of a Page to another Business Manager. However, if a business removes a Page, it'll be available to be added by another business. To add a Page, you must also be an Admin on the Page. If you aren't an admin on the page, you'll have to request access to it.