This article will help you in creating your very first campaign on Google, which will be a Smart Shopping campaign.
Steps are as follows:
1. Log in to app.adyogi.com with your registered email address
2. Once you are logged in, you will land on the view shown below. From here, click on the dropdown arrow next to the 'Create' button and then click on 'Campaigns'
3. Click on the Google button and an empty screen will appear since we do not have any campaigns active on Google as yet.
4. Now, click on the 'Create New Campaign' button which is there on the top right of the screen.
5. Choose Smart Shopping campaign as an option
6. Once you click on the Smart Shopping button, you will land on the screen as shown below where you will be able to do the campaign, ad group, and ad settings.
7. Campaign settings - Fill in the campaign name and daily budget you are comfortable spending on your ads. The Minimum recommended budget is INR 1000-1500. Let the bidding strategy be Maximize conversions only, which can be changed later on depending on the performance of the campaign.
8. Ad Group settings- You can choose to target either all of your products that are there in the product catalog/feed or you can choose to target specific product categories here.
9. Creative settings- Headlines and Description will make the ad text which will be used for the purpose of remarketing combined with the image that you upload here. The final URL will be the URL on which you want the users to land when they see your ad. For more details on creatives- Click here
10. Once you are done, click on the create button.