We require the Customer list to be uploaded on Google Ads so that we could retarget such an audience through our YouTube campaigns.
If you manage CRM or you have any offline stores collecting Customer data, then you should be able to create the list.
The following instructions will guide you through the process of uploading a customer Customer Data File.
- Log in to the platform ads.google.com > Go to your account> Click the tools & settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Under the section labeled “Shared library” click Audience manager.
- Click Audience lists from the Page Menu on the left.
- Click the plus button to create a new audience list.
- Choose “Customer list" and Fill in the Audience name as "Customer Match Audience List"
- Create CSV file with customer data using a combination of the required column headers like Email, Phone, First Name, Last Name, Country, and Zip
- Choose your new file.
- Check the box “This data was collected and is being shared with Google in compliance with Google's Policies
- Set a membership duration to unlimited.
- Click Upload and create the list.
- The progress of the data file being uploaded can be viewed under "Audiences Lists". This process may take up to 48 hours to complete.