Timeline - It takes almost a day to reflect the Creation of Discovery Ads, YouTube & Discovery Campaigns in the Google Ads Account.
This is the step by step guide for creating YouTube Video Ads from Adyogi Platform:
- Go to the Creatives page under Create section in Adyogi Dashboard. Toggle to Google on the top bar and click on ‘Create New YouTube Ad’
- Fill out the required details mentioned in the ad creation page for creating YT Ads and hit on ‘Create My Ad’
- Go to google creative page same as shown in 2nd step screenshot. Find the new YT ad created. Click on three dots under actions of the YT ad and select ‘Populate ad into campaigns’ option under it.
- Select the YouTube Campaign and click on populate. Where you can populate the same ad into multiple active YouTube Campaigns/Ad groups.
If you have any queries, do check out the loom video for the detailed process of creating and populating YouTube Ads.
The following are the steps to create Discovery Ads from the Adyogi Platform:
2. Once you click on confirm option at the pop-up, the Success message of the duplication appears on the top as shown below.
3. On the creatives page, select Google as a platform where you can see the duplicated ad appears under ‘All’. Click on three dots under actions of that discovery ad and select ‘Populate ad into campaigns’.
4. Select the Discovery Campaigns and click on populate. Here you can populate the same ad into multiple campaigns/Ad groups.
If there isn’t any discovery campaign created, Kindly follow the below steps to create a new Discovery campaign:
2. If the discovery campaign is for a specific category, add the category name in the campaign name. Set a daily budget & Bid Strategy for the discovery campaign and click on ‘create campaign’.
3. To Create a new Ad group for the discovery campaign, select ad group type & add category name under the ad group name and click on create Adset.