Facebook Instant Experiences, formerly known as Canvas, load instantly, they're mobile-optimized and they're designed to capture the complete attention of your audience. Within an Instant Experience, people can watch engaging videos and photos, swipe through carousels, tilt to pan and explore lifestyle images with tagged products – all in a single ad.
It allows advertisers to deliver fully immersive, interactive ads that are hosted completely on Facebook — thereby eliminating the need for users to click out of the app to engage with mobile content.
Try these easy to create, fast loading, and acquire new customers, amplify your business, inspire mobile shopping, or drive brand awareness!
Steps to create an Instant Experience on Facebook/ Canvas ad
Create a smart ad from the AdYogi platform with the product set for which we want to have the canvas ad.
After it gets reflected on the ads manager, search for the ad that you created in the search bar. Select the ad and go to the edit section. Note that it gets delivered only on mobile devices.
In the Identity section, select the Facebook Page that you want to use for your carousel ad and attach your Instagram account, if applicable.
In the Ad setup section, select Collection.
Now, we begin the journey of customizing our instant experience. Click on choose a template.
Click on the Storefront in the choose a template dropdown.
7. Right after you click on the storefront, You'll be redirected to the "create an instant experience" page. Here, select your catalogue, select the product set of the ad, under cover video or image, choose the video or image or upload the same from your device, and click on Done. (Note that the cover video or the image will be the main creative that will be shown to the end-users.)
8. In the ad creative section, select the dynamically selected option.
9. Now, enter primary text, headline, deep link to website.
10. Under tracking, select the pixel that we are using on the website.
11. Click on Publish. Your canvas carousel ad is ready to go live!