1. Go to the Universal Create Button on the top and select Youtube Campaign under the campaign head.
2. Select the campaign objective (prospect/engage). If the YouTube campaign is for a specific category, add the category name in the campaign name. Set a daily budget & Bid Strategy for the discovery campaign, and click on ‘create campaign’.
3. To create a new Ad group for the YouTube campaign, select 'create new adset’. Add relevant audiences to target. add adgroup name and click on create Adset. Here you can create separate adsets for custom intent, Lookalike & In-market Audience type under a campaign.
Creation of New Custom Intent Audience:
1. Click on 'create a new ad group' & select custom intent as audience type.
2. Click on 'Create a new search intent audience' & Add an audience name (Ensure not to use the existing custom intent audience name)
3. Enter the search terms & add it
4. Click on ‘Create’ & Use the audience in targeting.
How to create Youtube ads: https://adyogisupport.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/48001180031