In smart shopping ads, product titles act as keywords that trigger the ads. Hence, it's imperative that the titles are optimized in order to achieve good results. The product titles should include Brand Name, Product Type, and attributes. For Example - Zara Women's Dress, Black (Size M).
Here's how product titles and descriptions can be edited from the Adyogi platform -
Edit Product Details -
Steps for to override Description, Product type, Google Product Category or Product image-
1. Go to Catalog > Products
2. Click on the pencil icon under the actions of the product details.
3. Select the respective product detail section (Product title, description, type, image, google product category) to override it.
4. Select the override default option of use new attribute, add a new title/description/product type or upload the new image and save it.
Using CSV (for bulk updation)
1. Go to Catalog > Products Section in the Adyogi Platform.
2. Click the download button for Downloading the Catalog CSV.
3. In the CSV in the highlighted columns, update the Google title for shopping and override description.
In the below-Highlighted columns, override image links and update new product type.
4. After updating the file, save it as CSV format and re-upload the file in Catalog > Products Section Upload button, select the file and click Save.