What is influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing involves a brand collaboration with an influencer to market its products or services in order to increase brand awareness, increase traffic, and drive your brand's message to your target audience.
Types of Influencers-
For Example- Brands like ShopMulMul and AMPM have a huge celebrity following and often Bollywood A-listers like Sara Ali Khan, Jahnvi Kapoor, Priyanka Chopra, among others are seen sporting their outfits. Therefore, ads featuring creatives of these celebrities were run at regular intervals to help increase engagement and maximize revenue.
2. Blog/ Social Media Influencers- A blog influencer is someone who writes for their established blog and has thousands/ millions, of subscribers and readers. Their reach and influence set them apart from other bloggers.
For example- ShopMulMul collaborated with a well-known lifestyle blogger to increase their reach.
What are the benefits of using Influencer content in ads?
1. Builds a broad audience - Influencers attract people from all backgrounds, which means that your target audience is going to be mixed and broad. Using influencer marketing to promote your products online could bring you higher ROAS.
2. Builds Credibility and Trust - Influencers who have a loyal following and are successful in establishing themselves.
3. Highly focused and relevant audience- Through influencer marketing, you can focus on choosing the one whose niche aligns with your products, this way you convey your message to the relevant audience to target higher ROAS.
For example, if you sell sports shoes, your target audience would be people who sports and fitness enthusiasts. So if you partner with a fitness blogger, your chances of reaching a focused and relevant audience increased number of conversions is high,
4. Helps drive quicker customer acquisition - Influencer marketing being the fastest growing customer acquisition channel, they acquire higher-quality customers due to the high focus on relevant audience. Therefore, it is a successful tool for attracting consumers with high purchase intent, thus, an effective method for driving sales.
5. Helps increase engagement and sales - Have your celebrity influencers promote and/or use your product or service since celebrities are so well known, they’re effective at reaching multiple audiences across various channels. Celebrity ads helped these brands acquire more conversions.
6. Increases Brand Awareness and Reach - Influencer marketing is a great way of reaching new audiences for your products or services. When such an influencer recommends your products or mentions your brand, it helps you gain more visibility and brand recall. This not only increases your reach but also boosts your brand awareness.
Click here to see some of the best practices for a good ad text.
Click here to know how you can increase the Clickthrough for your ads.